Last received signals
If a lightning strike was detected, some additional information correspondending to the station Hürtgenwald will be displayed.
- Runtime: Difference between time of strike and reception
- Distance: Distance strike to station Hürtgenwald calculated from runtime (1ms = 300km)
- Direction: Approximate direction (exact value won' be displayed due to usage limitations)
- Deviation: The smaller, the better the locating
- Current: Current of the strike. Very experimental! Currently almost no informative value!
- Polarity: Positive/negative lightning. Is determined out of signal. Very experimental, only suitable for near lightning!
- Participants: Number of stations that received the lightning strike. The more, the better.
- Participanted: Did the station Hürtgenwald participate? If "no" is colored, then a signal has been received but it wasn't used for the calculation
- Locating angle: Max. angle of participated station around lightning position (in parenthesis: stations that weren't used for calculation). A value of 270° would be ideal, but a good locating is also possible on much smaller values.
- Channel: Recorded channel in the graph (if station operates in "Best Channel Mode")